So I've been talking about repainting the kitchen. The old color was nice, just a bit too dark for my tastes.
(The old color, in case you forgot.)
It was kind of a terracotta color. Pretty but dark.
And this is the new color! It's called "Limish"! Lemme tell ya, it's definitely a lime-ish color! And I love it!!!
The kitchen just looks brighter, lighter, and more open! It also makes the light fixture appear for citrus-y, which is nice! I'm really liking it! All that is left is to prime and paint the trim white, fix the bizarre trim at chair level, a new screen door for the back porch, and refinish the wood floors! Eventually, I'd like to reconfigure the kitchen by getting rid of the permanent island, relocating the stove (don't know where, yet!), and just making the kitchen more open!
We also finally moved the ducks outside. Poor babies were very confused at first but seem to have adjusted just fine! I will have to cover them Wednesday evening as the temps are supposed to drop again overnight.
In related garden news, there are finally some sprouts coming through! It's so exciting! But the rather large dog prints in the soil are showing the great need for a garden fence. Crazy dogs. They just have no sense of human-made borders!
And that is where we are now! Thanks for stopping by!







What a happy color in that kitchen! It will be springtime all year long.
ReplyDeleteVery best,
Natalie